In 2015 we lost 236 unarmed Americans out of a total of 1,146 to Law Enforcement violence. (The Guardians: The Counted) This is a domestic problem which earns a tax payer funded paycheck, as well as union lawyer protection ensuring that the qualified immunity doctrine is applied in case of libelous actions.
Since the 1950’s, the great military industrial complex, (that General Dwight D. Eisenhower warned us about), has funded, attempted to fund or supplied the necessary measures to overtake, more than 50 (fifty) forms of international governments. Ours is no different.
Video of Dwight D. Eisenhower’s final farewell address to the nation. January 17, 1961
Some of these coups have been the bloodiest takeovers in world history, and in other cases the usurpation has been as silent and as subtle as a thief in the night.
Regardless of the how, the why has always been a corporate investment to continue the machines of war, or the Military Industrial Complex. Since humans have been writing things on cave walls, hunting, death, power and control have been our evolutionary predisposition.
Now is the time to discuss the 5 W’s of journalism.
- and Why.
These words are usually descriptors to illustrate the “How” of a story.
- How did we get here, to this moment in time, living in a court system run world?
- Where are we going in this human race?
- How will we know when we get there?
- Does this race have A single winner?
- What does it mean to “win” at all costs?
- Can we make it alone?
- Are we loyal to our team, if there is such a thing?
- Who says who is on what team, and who keeps up with the teams?
- Is there a finish line that we know of?
- Is the ancient text that Moses started and John of Patmos finished, going to be how all of this plays out?
- Are there any other options?
These questions have been rendered in many forms throughout the eons of orbiting that big orange ball. The answers to these and many more perplexing issues may not be suited for this book of answers to other questions, yet those things mentioned a fore will play a vital role in understanding one of the most complex public shootings in Texas History.
Believe it or not, but the CNN coined title of the “The Texas Shootout” is an actual Love story on almost every level. The Love of the open road, the Love born of a bond that comes from a brotherhood that many claim is stronger than gravity itself, and a Love of which cannot be stopped by the forces of evil. There is Honor with Love. There is Respect with Honor. There is Loyalty with Respect. There is Family with Loyalty.
Proceed to Chapter Uno | Going Back to the Beginning of a Problem